Cite them right teaches students the principles of referencing and avoiding plagiarism and supports them in creating accurate references.
Cite them right comprises an hour-long, interactive eLearning referencing tutorial (broken into 5 minute segments), guides to each of the standard referencing styles, advice about referencing and plagiarism, as well as a tool to help students reference 150+ sources.
This comprehensive resource has been developed from the bestselling book Cite them right by Richard Pears and Graham Shields.
Institutions can link to Cite them right from their VLE, library catalogue and elsewhere, making it available to students whenever and wherever suits them best.
It's a simple process to find out how to construct a reference correctly:
- Students choose a source to reference from the drop-down menu or search facility
- Cite them right shows them how to create the reference in the style they need
- There are examples to copy, and a 'You try' box so they can build their reference on screen
- Students can check these against a correct example
- They can cut and paste the prepared reference straight into their work.